Thursday, June 30, 2011

Plus Size Heroines: Beth Ditto

Badass punk gal Beth Ditto does not apologize for her plus size body. She shows that larger women can be sexy and confident. I wish there had been a Beth Ditto around when I was growing up. I'm glad there's one around now. 
There need to be more women like Beth, who can show today's young ladies that they don't need to be a certain size to be attractive. As well, Beth's nudity reflects confidence in herself rather than playing to the idea of being on display in order to appeal to anyone else. What you see is what you get. She isn't going to change who she is for anyone. Strut proudly, Sister!


1 comment:

Thoughtful commentary is welcome. If you are simply a douchebag who wants to spew about how ugly and/or lazy you think fat people are, go drown your worthless ass in a vat of fry grease. Likewise, if you have been brainwashed by the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR diet/weight loss industry and want to preach about what a godsend whatever program your on is, please do so on your own blog. I do not appreciate religious proselytizing, and I do not like proselytizing for The Church of Thinness either. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.