Saturday, August 20, 2011

Piss Problems

This was a response to a post on a great blog who unfortunately I can't give a shout out to because I don't want to lead trolls to her. 
I have more than light bladder leakage. It sucks the big wad. I too use Poise pads or the equivalent, depending what is the least costly. Depends suck--they make my butt sweat. I much prefer my sexy, sexy cotton "granny panties." 
I'm an LPN nurse and although I'm not an expert, I know that the medications available for certain causes of incontinence are anticholinergics. No thanks. Dry mouth, dry eyes, dried up nostrils, and constipation. As my son, who is studying to be a pharmacy technician and eventually a pharmacist said "oh great--you can go from having piss problems to having ass problems." Being hypothyroid, I already have ass problems!
Then there's the mesh used to repair the urethra--oh, but look! It's now being advertised by lawyers that there are problems with that and if you've experienced problems to contact them!
I guess I'll just deal with my piss problems the old fashioned way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful commentary is welcome. If you are simply a douchebag who wants to spew about how ugly and/or lazy you think fat people are, go drown your worthless ass in a vat of fry grease. Likewise, if you have been brainwashed by the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR diet/weight loss industry and want to preach about what a godsend whatever program your on is, please do so on your own blog. I do not appreciate religious proselytizing, and I do not like proselytizing for The Church of Thinness either. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.