Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dear Shithead Troll


Like an intestinal virus, you have tried to infect me. But you are far too stupid to upset me even on my worst day and your idiot comments will never be aired here. Please, do us all a favor and kill yourself. Should you send your 4Chan loser pals to troll me I will simply go private. 
You are pathetic. May I suggest a shotgun to the temple, stat.
Love,
Faycin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful commentary is welcome. If you are simply a douchebag who wants to spew about how ugly and/or lazy you think fat people are, go drown your worthless ass in a vat of fry grease. Likewise, if you have been brainwashed by the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR diet/weight loss industry and want to preach about what a godsend whatever program your on is, please do so on your own blog. I do not appreciate religious proselytizing, and I do not like proselytizing for The Church of Thinness either. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.