I am being trolled and thus am temporarily disallowing comments. It is only one asshole and the dumb stuff they say doesn't bother me on a personal level even though I'm having a horrible day psychologically. Individuals like this scum have no life or useful purpose. I simply don't have time to be deleting their shit all day since they have nothing better to do. I'm going to follow up with each of my real friends and should I make this blog private, you'll get an invite.
Haters gonna hate. Suck my fat asshole, Fat Bastard. Oh--sorry, no. That would be torture for me and you'd probably like it.
It doesn't matter to me if I have to make my stuff private. There are better forums than mine, I'm not well known enough to make a difference in the activism, and I'm just expressing myself. There have been trolls who have actually upset me. Fat Bastard is not one of them. He's too lame to succeed at that.
Loser troll is loser.
Fat Bitch is likely a dweeby 15 year old pimple faced loser with no chance of ever getting laid. Unless he is a dweeby 40 year old loser with no chance of ever getting laid. Which makes him even more pathetic and laughable. He hates women because they won't give him the time of day. Low lifes like him are a dime a gross.
Fat Bitch is likely a dweeby 15 year old pimple faced loser with no chance of ever getting laid. Unless he is a dweeby 40 year old loser with no chance of ever getting laid. Which makes him even more pathetic and laughable. He hates women because they won't give him the time of day. Low lifes like him are a dime a gross.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thoughtful commentary is welcome. If you are simply a douchebag who wants to spew about how ugly and/or lazy you think fat people are, go drown your worthless ass in a vat of fry grease. Likewise, if you have been brainwashed by the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR diet/weight loss industry and want to preach about what a godsend whatever program your on is, please do so on your own blog. I do not appreciate religious proselytizing, and I do not like proselytizing for The Church of Thinness either. Thanks!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.