Thursday, August 11, 2011

Going Underground

I'm going to be taking this blog private soon. I'll try to contact as many of you as I can to invite you. I'm going to leave this up for a few days to let those who were real followers know that if I can't contact you before I go private, it isn't personal that you won't be able to read the posts any more and I'm sorry. 
As to the douche that decided to troll me and countless others. "Mike Hunt?" Really? What are you, thirteen years old? Is that the best you've got? Loser. I'm so sorry that no female will ever want to touch your tiny, laughable "endowment." Wait--no I'm not. But the one thing I do know is that a man is something you are not, no matter what your chronological age. Because a MAN would not lower himself to being a troll.
And really--you've had nothing better to do over the past day than to check repeatedly to see if I'd started allowing comments again? I think I have never in my life seen anyone so completely pathetic. Stupid little attention whore.
I hope you are eviscerated by a hungry and very fat bear. Which would then proceed not to eat you because the sight of your yellow guts would offend its sensibilities completely.
See those of you that I can underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful commentary is welcome. If you are simply a douchebag who wants to spew about how ugly and/or lazy you think fat people are, go drown your worthless ass in a vat of fry grease. Likewise, if you have been brainwashed by the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR diet/weight loss industry and want to preach about what a godsend whatever program your on is, please do so on your own blog. I do not appreciate religious proselytizing, and I do not like proselytizing for The Church of Thinness either. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.