Smoke your way to slenderness! It's very healthy!
I had gotten so desperate to lose weight at certain points in my life, believing myself to be "hideous" and "lazy" that I would have done this were it still allowed. Is Weight Loss Surgery the New Tapeworm? Or is it even more dangerous?
Of course we fatties could always take up smoking crystal meth. That would solve all of our weight problems real quick!
I had gotten so desperate to lose weight at certain points in my life, believing myself to be "hideous" and "lazy" that I would have done this were it still allowed. Is Weight Loss Surgery the New Tapeworm? Or is it even more dangerous?
Of course we fatties could always take up smoking crystal meth. That would solve all of our weight problems real quick!



Horrible ads. It made me wonder, if people found those acceptable then, what are we finding acceptable now that will make our grandkids shake their heads with disgust in the future.
ReplyDeleteI saw on television recently where some quack is STILL offering the tapeworm treatment down in Mexico.
ReplyDeleteI don't think Lucky Strikes are still available, but too bad, because I see that in addition to its appetite suppressing power, it also protects the throat against irritation and cough!
weirsdo
Well, as long as the tape worms are SANITIZED, it's probably all okay!
ReplyDelete