Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fuck the Haters


Some of my wonderful online Fat O Sphere friends, who are stronger than I, endure terrible abuse. They receive hate mail saying the ugliest, most awful things. One commenter said that these hateful individuals have an inflated sense of self  worth. I do have to disagree with that statement.
I think the thing is they actually have NO self worth. Someone with a sense of self worth would never do something so petty.
These individuals have the same mind set as the Nazis did. I've long said they really would put people they didn't find beautiful into gas chambers. The heavy, the old, the disfigured--they would happily do it to us all. Because they are so petty and awful and they know they have no real worth.
I admit that these types got to me. I stopped allowing comments on my blog--which is nowhere near as awesome as Ragen's blog or a blog like Fierce Fatties or Fat Heffalump's--because of these hate filled losers. I'm dealing with trying to find a feeling of self worth in a person (me) who has never seemed in any way worthwhile. I deal with suicide ideation and on a bad day, they can really get to me. So while I know it's a chickenshit solution, I have closed the door on allowing ANYBODY to "speak" to me.
I wish I was as strong as Ragen or Ashley or some of you other awesome people. But I'm not. I'm just trying to get by day by day living with a broken brain that's trying to kill me!
On the other hand, those who make these unneccesary hate comments? I do not apologize for my venom towards them. Let them spend a day feeling ten times worse than the people they attack. That is what they deserve.
These are truly horrid "people" and I'm not ashamed to admit that I often hope that something awful happens to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful commentary is welcome. If you are simply a douchebag who wants to spew about how ugly and/or lazy you think fat people are, go drown your worthless ass in a vat of fry grease. Likewise, if you have been brainwashed by the MULTI BILLION DOLLAR diet/weight loss industry and want to preach about what a godsend whatever program your on is, please do so on your own blog. I do not appreciate religious proselytizing, and I do not like proselytizing for The Church of Thinness either. Thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.