Folks, there was another excellent post on Freethinking Fatties this morning. Now, I know all of you are smart enough to recognize sarcasm, so go there and enjoy! Victim Blaming? This post haz it--in spades! And it's fucking funny!
I'm posting my reply here to get started on telling the tale of what happened to me today. So sue me, I'm lazy. You won't get any money out of it--I don't have any!
I LOL’ed. Out loud, even.
On a more serious note, I had to take my fat ass to the emergency clinic this morning because my blood pressure has been far higher than is normal for me for the last 3 days. I’ve been fat most of my adult life and my blood pressure has been in the 120′s over 80′s range the whole time except for a fiasco with thyroid medicine. Currently I’m working 3 nights a week and doing clinical shifts on day shifts two days a week. I have no sleep schedule to speak of and often get none. I told them up front, do not give me the Fatass Lecture. It isn’t the size of the caboose that’s causing this rise in my blood pressure, obviously. Luckily the doctor was cool and he listened to me.
Also on a more serious note I’m quite sure there are some intolerant asshats out there that would be very glad to march our fat asses into some Zyklon B showers, Hitler style.
Hate is far more damaging than any other health concern could ever be.
On a more serious note, I had to take my fat ass to the emergency clinic this morning because my blood pressure has been far higher than is normal for me for the last 3 days. I’ve been fat most of my adult life and my blood pressure has been in the 120′s over 80′s range the whole time except for a fiasco with thyroid medicine. Currently I’m working 3 nights a week and doing clinical shifts on day shifts two days a week. I have no sleep schedule to speak of and often get none. I told them up front, do not give me the Fatass Lecture. It isn’t the size of the caboose that’s causing this rise in my blood pressure, obviously. Luckily the doctor was cool and he listened to me.
Also on a more serious note I’m quite sure there are some intolerant asshats out there that would be very glad to march our fat asses into some Zyklon B showers, Hitler style.
Hate is far more damaging than any other health concern could ever be.
A little continuation for my millions of fans.
I'll have to go out in a bit and fill the valium prescription that the doctor gave me to hold me over. The tinnitus and anxiety from the blood pressure spike are extremely bothersome. Then I have to get going and try to move the rest of that stuff out of my back room. Then I have to work again tonight. I must be very, very wicked because there sure as shit is no rest for me!
Maybe in your case it's "no rest for the weary."
ReplyDelete